There are some Lempuyang Temple Rules and prohibitions that should not be violated when going up to Lempuyang Luhur Temple and if they are violated they will have a bad impact.
The prohibition is as follows:
- Thoughts, words, and deeds must be purified
- You can't say rude when visiting
- Women who are menstruating or breastfeeding and children who have not dated milk teeth should not first enter the temple area
- You can't bring gold jewelry, because often if you bring gold jewelry it will disappear mysteriously
- You may not bring food or eat pork when you go to Lempuyang Temple.