Prohibitions When Visiting
There are some Lempuyang Temple Rules and prohibitions that should not be violated when going up to Lempuyang Luhur Temple and if they are violated they will have a bad impact.
The prohibition is as follows:
- Thoughts, words, and deeds must be purified
- You can't say rude when visiting
- Women who are menstruating or breastfeeding and children who have not dated milk teeth should not first enter the temple area
- You can't bring gold jewelry, because often if you bring gold jewelry it will disappear mysteriously
- You may not bring food or eat pork when you go to Lempuyang Temple.