Nowadays, Lempuyang Hill Temple is popular enough for the tourist who come to Bali Island. This temple is really amazing by various kind of its magnificence that are offered. When having vacation in Bali Island, you should enter this older temple into your itinerary lists.
This temple is situated in the eastern of Bali exactly at Bisbis Hill, Abang District, Karangasem Regency. From Denpasar City, it will take a time about 2,5 hours.
Because this temple is categorized a holy and sacred place. You must know the prohibitions that shouldn’t be violated before visiting Lempuyang Temple. Those prohibitions are:
- Thoughts, words, and deeds must be sanctified. From the beginning of trip, you should eliminate a dirty thought, words, and also deeds so that your self is filled by positive things.
- Avoiding to speak the dirty words during trips. By eliminating your negative mind surely also will avoid you to speak a dirty words.
- Don’t bring the gold jewelry. According the local people say that most of visitors who bring the gold jewelry often lose it mysteriously.
- The people who are experiencing “Cuntaka” shouldn’t enter to the temple area. Cuntaka means a dirty state of the physical or spiritual who be experienced by someone due to an incident, such the death of a family member, the birth of a child, menstruation, and so on.
- Don’t allow to bring food from processed pork when going to temple.
That is all the prohibitions which shouldn’t be violated when visiting Lempuyang Temple. Please, you always obey the prohibitions in order to be avoided of unwanted things.
Read also: Lempuyang Temple History